Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pointy

When I got my camera from Ritz, it came with a bunch of coupons to use for classes. So, I went to one this morning that was held at a park where the annual Tulip Festival will be taking place next weekend. It was drizzly most of the morning, so none of us did too much shooting. One guy was walking around with his Nikon over his shoulder (no bag) and I just kept watching the raindrops pile up on it as I cringed in horror. Anyway, there will probably be a few more shots from today's excursion throughout the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Nice shot, I like the out of focus second flower in the BG, good composition. You should try shooting in the rain sometime, it's fun, and cameras are made of plastic and metal, not paper ;p
(but don't shoot in a real downpour unless you have a 1-series or something)

2:25 AM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

I agree with Jon, love the composition with the second flower in the abckground. Lovely colours on the tulip as well

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home