Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Challenge Spoiler!

Today's shot isn't a challenge entry, but probably a spoiler since it was taken at the same time.

I took this one a few nights ago at a little carnival that came to town. I saw the ferris wheel being set up a few days before and knew I wanted to get down to try to get some neat shots. I went right around sunset so that the sky wouldn't be completely black and I really like the deep blue color of the sky. I was really pleased with the way a few of the shots came out (this one is straight from the camera). I'm not so fond of the stuff at the bottom of the shot, but at least none of the other rides were up in the air to be more distracting. I'll post the other shot that I chose for the challenge after voting is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home