Friday, April 28, 2006

Good Morning

One of the worst things about winter is that it's still dark when I wake up. I love being able to wake up and peek outside to see the sunrise. This was yesterday's sunrise... and about a minute later the sun was hiding behind those clouds and when it finally peeked back out, it had lost that warm orange glow. This is one of the first times when I've wished I had a wider lens than 28mm so that I could have captured more of the clouds that thinned out to the left of the shot.

And as a follow up to the shot of the mama dove in the nest the other day, the eggs hatched a few days ago and my dad sent me a picture of the baby birds in the nest. So cute! Thanks dad! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful sky and precious baby birds :)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home