Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dove

Ok, so this shot wasn't taken by me... I was too chicken to get that close to a mother dove sitting on her eggs. So I handed the camera to my dad and he took it... and he did a great job too! I tried to clone out that light, but it was too hard. Besides, those lights take a lot of effort to get on that pine tree every year since it's getting so tall. So if leaving them on all year means that there will be a lit up tree in front of the house next year, then I'm all for it!

Anyway, ya did a good job, dad! Thanks for taking this one for me.... and Happy Birthday! :)

And here's a bonus shot for the day. Another view of the puffballs from a few days ago with a grassy background instead of the sky. It's currently being used as my desktop picture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I didn't focus on the bulb that was so close to her head. Yep, it's me, the birthday person. (And thanx, jp)

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - mom is gone now. Nest filled with 2 young ones!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home