Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tulip Triptych

Guess it's pretty obvious from the last few days of pictures that spring definately here! I kept taking pictures of the same tulips a few days in a row to try to capture enough different shots for a triptych. I didn't like the side shots, since the background wasn't great, and was definately less than consistent. I didn't really think about the fact that I was taking these shots at all different times of day, with different lighting, so the colors aren't very consistent. I did the best I could to even them out and get the sizes in perspective though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Neat idea!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Great idea.

I think I would put the right hand one in the middle.

7:35 AM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Omg, I loev this concept for a triptych, wow, sooo cool, I'm gonna have to try this soon myself!!!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home