Friday, April 14, 2006

Clouds

I like clouds... the way they come in all different shapes and forms and colors. Yesterday the sky had so many types of clouds all at one time, I figured I was bound to get something interesting if I took enough shots. I tried getting the big puffy clouds, but there were always trees in the way. Some of the clouds were just muddled thin clouds that weren't very shapely or interesting. Some looked like interesting shapes, but I know that just because I think the cloud looks like a gigantic elephant with a toucan beak and giraffe legs, most people will probably just think I'm crazy (and no, I wasn't lucky enough to find any in that shape).

Anyway, I decided to go with these clouds for my PaD. I like the darkness contrasted with the bright clouds, the sun just barely peeking out, the deep blue sky, and the whispy shapes. Unfortunately, today will probably be filled with a lot of drippy rain clouds while I'm driving. Oh well, I guess we need those too so that there are plenty of flowers to shoot for the next few months of the PaD! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Very cool clouds!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home