Saturday, April 08, 2006

Blue

Ok, I actually shot something new today! I was going through the results of the abstract macro challenge and found lots of cool things I wanted to try. One entry was created from staples (not standard size though from what I can tell since they made squares) and was lit by two different color lights to make some neat designs. Well, I didn't have the big staples, and I didn't have bright enough lights in different colors, so I made a fancy pyramid of staples and lit them with my regular lights. Edited some in photoshop, then added a lighting effect to make it look like it was lit with blue. I know I like seeing before/after post processing shots, so here's the original (only resized).

3 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

the blue is SOOOOO much more interesting, nicely done!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Allen Arnn said...

cool. I like it.

10:01 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

The blue looks great. Could be used as a motivational poster for an office. Something about binding one staple at a time.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home