Monday, April 03, 2006

Shelf Fungus

I was trying to come up with an interesting shot for "Textures" while I was out hiking yesterday. This one took a few shots to get since I had to basically hold the camera up next to the tree and hope for the best... if only I was a few inches taller! When I got home, I realized I forgot to take a picture of the bottom... I'm sure it was a cool texture under there and it would have had a very pretty blue sky as a background. No post processing done to this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mold Reproduction

The Fungi are a monophyletic group, meaning all varieties of fungi come from a common ancestor. The monophyly of the fungi has been confirmed through repeated tests of molecular phylogenetics; shared ancestral traits

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home