Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Focus

Ok, so after 100 days, it's getting harder to find inspiration for a picture. Yesterday was one of those days to go to work, come home from work, and keep working on work. So, here it is. Documentation of something I do every day, almost without thinking about it.

But, consider this. The world pretty much looks like the background when my contacts aren't in. Both contacts and my glasses are in the picture, leaving me unable to see anything through the viewfinder when I took this picture... I had to rely on autofocus and hope for the best. And, I had to hold the camera with my left hand (not an easy task) since my right hand is in the picture. Considering all of that, I think the shot came out pretty good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's neat

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uhoh. I see a spammer found you.

The background on this photo is like the world looks without my glasses too.

9:37 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Looks like a picture for a contact lens manufacturer. Put it on a stock site.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home