Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wary

I'm visiting family for Easter weekend (so if my pictures aren't up right away the next few days, I'll add them once I get back home). We went for a walk this morning and as we were walking back the trail, there was a mother squirrel scurrying down the tree into a hole. A few seconds later, this little baby squirrel started peeking out. He looked pretty scared and wary of coming out of the hole. Eventually he just went back inside.

And just because it's pretty and springy, an extra flower shot for today. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful blossoms.....apple or cherry?

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both shots are great. I like the little guy sticking his head out.

6:08 AM  
Blogger TonyV said...

I think that you need a tighter crop on the squirrel. The flowers are great.

12:27 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

That squirrel shot is fabulous, he has such a cool look on his face!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home