Sunday, April 30, 2006

Chocolate

Mmm. Chocolate. So this was basically a silly shot so I could play with my new tripod and the little table I have set up for white background shots. Studio is far from what I would call it. The tripdo has a 2nd mount under the center column, which seems awfully strange. So I wanted to see how it worked out. I got the shot, but it was less that comfortable trying to figure it out. Anyone care to shed some light on this 2nd mounting thread for me?

Below is a shot of my camera on the tripod (upside down) and my makeshift "studio". Basically a little end table with a sheet of posterboard curled inside it, a sheet draped over the outside and a desk lamp on either side. My white balance preset it set up for this lighting so it's pretty simple to take a quick shot of small objects with it.

Oh, and the chocolate was yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

They're my favourite chocolates! Neat set up you have there too.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home