Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good Night

Yikes! I usually post my PaD early since I know I'll forget if I don't... today is proof that I need to continue doing that! So, I finally got myself a tripod today... one of the reasons that I wanted one was to do star trail pictures. I figured that until I get the remote thinger it would be impossible to really get any kind of trail in just 30 seconds (as long as the shutter goes without a remote), but to my amazement you can actually see some movement. I took one picture and it was, well, dull to say the least. But since I live right under the approach pattern for the airport, there are always planes flying overhead. I didn't have to wait long for one to show up... so I took one more shot.

So, all in all, not a very exciting photo. But, I got the shot in for the day, I got to use the tripod, and I learned that you really can see the stars move in just 30 seconds! Cool :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home