Thursday, May 04, 2006

Odd Birthday Present

So this is the only thing I took pictures of yesterday... my cat earning her keep as a mouser. Yea, the background is distracting, but my attempts at blurring it just looked fake. There's a harsh shadow, but I wasn't brave enough or fast enough to turn the lights on, so the flash was the quick option. But I did manage to grab the camera and not just freak out. I haven't had many mice, but she's getting much better at doing her job and earning her keep!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you did something fun!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kitty brought you a mouse for your birthday :) I used to hate when my cat brought me mice and snakes and bats and various ugly bugs.

Happy birthday!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home