Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jelly Belly

So, there was this bag of jelly beans on my desk, and I decided they'd make a colorful shot for the PaD. Dump them out on my little table that I have set up, turn on the lights, set the camera to auto and shoot. The flash goes off and it's too bright. I actually switched the thing over to manual and managed to set my own settings for this one while still keeping in mind composition. A complete first for me. An auto levels adjustment in PS and voila! PaD shot completed!

Since I didn't get any comments on yesterdays PaD, I'll wait to divulge what it was.

However, in happier news, the folks that had the Happy Holidays sign up (as noted here) have finally taken it down! Whee! The folks down the street at the costume shop still have 1/3 of their "Santa Costumes" sign up (which now just says "San") right next to their Valent... er... Mardi Gr... erm... St. Patrick's Day signs. You'd think at SOME point they'd have managed to remove the Santa sign completely since they were working at that window!

2 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Whats wrong with their santa sign? I just (like this week) shut off my xmas lights, but the tree is still up, just not lit, one of these days I'll take it down...

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ugh! You and all your food pictures! I've been trying to be good, not eating sweets and all...this is torture! LOL! I could go for some Jelly Beans now, too.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home