Sunday, February 26, 2006

Painting with Light - Take 1

This isn't a challenge entry, but it was one of many (i.e. several, oodles, way too many) attempts at playing with some flashlights, 2 light up pens, a bunch of string, some tape (to hang the string from the ceiling), a few index cards.. oh, and the battery charger for the camera. It's amazing what you can do with that stuff and a point and shoot camera. The longest I can get the shutter to stay open is only about 5 seconds and I have no focus control at that point, so I'm a bit limited. Even still, I had a bunch of really neat shots at the end, and I'm still not even sure if I'll enter any of them (those silly DNMC folks might attack and I just don't want to look at pitiful scores for another week). So, I figure I'll share some of the shots here. So... enjoy! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

I agree, way cool shot here, I like the stuff in the middle, gives it kind of a fetal alien kind of thing look, way cool!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

This is really nice, I love the wispy green light in the middle.

6:14 PM  
Blogger CalliopeKel said...

This is my favorite of the bunch. Love the colors and movement patterns. You do well at this sort of thing.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home