Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Painting with Light - Take 3

Ok, so I had a week off last week, hence I had time to play and end up with "Painting with Light - Take 341" or whatever this might have ended up being. I also have very few settings on my camera to change, so for me it was a matter of just clicking the shutter over and over. This was going to be my challenge entry, but after re-reading that description, I figured I'd get nailed for not illuminating a subject, so I came up with another idea. Anyway, I think this might be the end of this batch of outtakes, unless of course I get desperate for something to post.

1 Comments:

Blogger L2 said...

I think I like this one the best of your series - lots of swirlies and other visual interest here. Good luck in the challenge.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home