Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fashion Outtake

I have no fashion sense in me at all... I'd much rather curl up in jeans and a comfy fleece with some fluffy warm socks, but I attempted the fashion challenge anyway. This was the toned down version of my duotoned fashion shot, with the more photoshopped/neat imaged version that I entered here. Apparently I missed what those DPC voters were looking for again, but I was proud of myself for at least stepping in front of the camera again. Besides, I think it makes a better picture for my profile page anyway. (Oops.. when I put it there it squashed it into a 120x90 instead of keeping it a 90x120. I'll have to figure that out later)

2 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great when you can get your PaD shots to pull double duty isn't it, congrats on the new profile pic!

8:05 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

I prefer this version to your entry.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home