Friday, March 03, 2006

Flags

I went to a teaching conference in Boston today and we were at the Prudential Center. This shot was taken from the Hynes Convention Center after I'd gotten out of a workshop that left out a few minutes early. I didn't get many decent shots from the trip (*muttering something about using a tripod next time*), but I like this one and it's straight from the camera (well, rotated and resized). It was really windy and I like the way the flags just lined up perfectly. Looking at the full sized version (which was way too big to put here) you can see all the white taxis lined up, the workers in their bright orange shirts, and all of the people just going about their day. It's almost like one of those Where's Waldo puzzles.

Anyway.. after a long day, and a lot of driving, it's nice to be back home. Even nicer was finding I had at least one shot I could just post without fixing. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Sweet shot. Nice to see your area.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home