Saturday, January 14, 2006

Central Park

It was a beautiful day yesterday so I went for a walk (hoping to get some candids). I took a picture of this little bridge, but it came out flat and overexposed. I still have no idea what I'm doing in Photoshop for the most part, so I just kept playing with this until it "popped" a little more. I think I added a new gradient adjustment layer with my own set of colors, but I really can't be sure. I really wish I had gotten the blue in the sky, but the original was terrible too, and I didn't know how to add it in. Oh well... 2 weeks done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learning photoshop can be a daunting task, check the book store for The Photoshop CS Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby and keep working at it.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Wow..what an amazing shot! Love the sun and the composition..it is all very nice!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home