Thursday, January 05, 2006

Passing the time

Spent a lot of time last night working on the color challenge, so I didn't get anything to post here. I had taken one shot on the way home of a car with some really strange bumper stickers that made me wonder about the owner of the car, and thought it might be an appropriate shot for Konador... I'm sure the person could have easily taken out that frog! But, trying to snap in a hurry at a stoplight with the headlights glaring made the shot less than appealing. So, that leaves me to post an old photo. This one was taken in the observation area of an airport as I was waiting for an arriving flight. There's just something about it that I like. So there it is... day 5 complete!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Chuck has an idea there. Try this in b&w and see how it looks. It may work...or you may find you like the color in the man's clothes because it bring attention to him...?

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home