Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"Mine, mine mine..."


My apologies for a second picture of gulls... it's not like they're really spectactular looking or anything. But when I was looking back through the shots from the other day, I had one with exactly 3 birds in it, and here they are. It looked like one of those triptych shots, but without all the nifty frames. I'm trying to learn Photoshop, and so here is my first ever triptych. Incidentally, it's also my first attempt at using layers, unsharp mask (who would have guessed that you use unsharpen to sharpen!), fixed sizes of selections... so much to learn!!! I didn't know what to do with that wall, so I tried to offset it about the same amount in each third, but I don't really like it. Suggestions welcome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice tryptich. I would try to line up the curb. Nice job.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL, cute triptych. Works well!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home