Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dress Rehearsal

Yes, another shot from the school play. Last night was the dress rehearsal... first time with only stage lighting, and I was pretty nervous that I'd come home with a ton of horribly underexposed and blurry shots that were unsalvagable. I took 825 shots, and while there were a few that were terrible, I was really pleased with the results overall. It was a long night last night going through to dig out the best, but I ended up with somewhere around 375 pictures. I did some auto adjustments and an unsharp to this one to clean it up a little just for my PaD.

I think after last night, this is a good time to point out that I love my new camera. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

825 shots! Oh my!! You must have a blister on your finger! lol hehehe

This is a great shot. Lighting in these situations are usually very poor. This image is sharp with good color. I like her expression.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home