Monday, March 13, 2006

Boston Sunrise

I had taken a bunch of shots while was in Boston the other week similar to this and when I first looked at them, I thought they were mostly terrible. I pulled this one out and decided to actually play with it in Photoshop and I think it turned out pretty good! I'm pretty sure that the squarish building on the right (that then goes across the bottom) is the Boston Public Library... but I have no idea what the domed building is. Anyone know? I also noticed that there are letters written on the top of building roof at the very bottom. N O (backwards) Z E E O U G? I'm stumped!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great shot, I love Boston, but only in like 6-8 hour doses, I should know what this is tooo...... but then again when I go, I see things from ground level, LOL.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home