Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Storm and Sunrise

Yesterday morning I woke up to a thunderstorm, and as the sun started to rise the storm clouds were just starting to pass. I decided to try a shot of the raindrops on the window, only to find that focusing on them, and getting the camera to STAY focused on them was not working the way I'd intended. I definately need to read more of the manual that came with the camera. Anyway, I somehow tricked the camera for this one shot and mostly got what I was aiming for. Oh, and this morning? Well, the sky is all grey and the rest of the picture would be all white. I'm ready for spring!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great shot of what is very hard to capture, I usually end up trying manual focus for shots like these, as the AF has kittens over them, nicely done!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home