Sunday, January 22, 2006

Furry Feline

So I managed to make it 21 days without a cat picture, but I finally broke down. Those who know me were probably taking bets on how long it would take. This is my cat, Mieko (though she's more often called "Fluffernutter" due to being both fluffy and nutty), and she's one of the least photogenic cats out there I think! She usually looks mad, sleepy, confused, silly, or her favorite... blurry. Even though this one is a bit dark, I like her expression.

To see her first appearance on the Internet you can go to infinitecat.com where she was cat #336.

5 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awesome, great idea getting down to her level, cat shots turn out sooo much better when done in their enviroment, another idea, bouce the flash off the ceiling, they dont get half as annoyed as when you blind them, lol.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Striking looking cat, and I am NOT a cat peson!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very sweet. I am an animal lover be they cats, dogs or hippos, so I'll enjoy your cat photos :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger mk said...

Good job. You made it much longer than I did without a cat photo. Hers eyes look really neat in this shot.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Di said...

gorgeous cat picture :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home