Thursday, January 19, 2006

After the Rain

It was a cloudy, grey, dreary day filled with rain. The snow all turned into slush, and yards turned into little ponds. The rain ended and the blue sky was peeking out just before sunset. I liked the way the raindrops were lit up on the window when I got home from work yesterday. As I was shooting these pictures, it started raining again, so I checked the other direction and found a rainbow. It wasn't intense enough to get a picture of though since a big grey cloud came along and blocked the sun again right away. Getting home 5 minutes later, I would have missed this shot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome shot! Looks like little Christmas tree lights on all the trees. What a beautiful way to end the day.

6:23 PM  
Blogger hvincent said...

Sometimes it's just about being in the right place a the right time...and looking through the right window. Nice shot.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home