Friday, January 27, 2006

Fur Coats

There are so many buildings around my area that have old signs on them from years past, and I often wonder what things were like back then. I pass this particular building every day on the way to work, and it has always looked completely deserted with it's borded up windows. A few months ago I noticed people working here, putting in brand new windows, but I have no idea what the plans are for the building. Yesterday as I was driving out of the mall that is behind it, I realized a little section of parking lot that had an open view of the back of the building and that the writing is in fact on all four sides. Cropped (to try to get rid of an extra roof at the bottom) and desaturated the color since it was so bright and didn't seem to match the old feeling of the building.

2 Comments:

Blogger TonyV said...

Have you tried this in BW.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is going to be the new east coast headquarters for PETA?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home