Thursday, January 26, 2006

Neon Socks

I love those warm fuzzy socks, and have lots of them in all kinds of colors and patterns. I thought my bright rainbow socks would make a fun shot, but it didn't quite come out the way I'd envisioned it, so I started playing with filters in Photoshop. When I tried the 'neon glow' filter, this was what I got. My first thought was the 'Blue' challenge, but then I realized that the filter wasn't allowed. I kind of liked the results though, so here they are... neon socks for day 26.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

yup, must have been feet day. Love the glowing lines.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oooh, I LOVE this one! It's awesome, Kaye. I like how the feet are posed and not just standing normally. Very cool.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this. The neon really draws my attention and the contrast of the darks and lights is great. Very well done.

11:42 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

I really like the neon colours. And the pose.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home