Friday, July 14, 2006

Serene

A scene from the other day. I liked the shot, but didn't like that it was so busy with leaves and branches. So I used a simplifier action on it.

And, it was requested that I note the distance at which yesterday's shot was taken... it was taken from .6 miles away. ;) And I wouldn't necessarily call it a "fun" ride... it's not one of those where it takes you to the top and then drops you down. It's a simple, air conditioned ride that takes you to the top and turns you slowly around so you can get a 360 degree view of the area. The a/c does feel good though on those hot summer days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep going back to this, then it hit me what time of day. how about same pic early AM or l;ate PM. HMc

11:55 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That's lovely!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you take this? Up your way or down here? Mom

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home