Thursday, July 06, 2006

Flying Overhead

When the planes are flying really low over the mountain, and you're standing in a clearing at the top with a 300mm zoom lens, you can almost check the altimeter on their dashboard. Well, not quite. I went to edit this one and couldn't even crop it since there was nothing to crop off. Pretty cool :)

As for the fireworks settings from yesterday, I think I was shooting at ISO 200, and 2.5 second exposures. I'll check on the rest of the details on them later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Cool plane!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Wow a-10 Thunderbolt, cool shot, where were you? Did I miss an air show?

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could use that for the 10 challenge. Nice shot. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home