Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shadows

I was walking across a bridge, and looked down and the leaves were making a neat shadow on the mossy log. So I took a few pictures of it. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it and that's what matters, right? :)

On another note for those of you who are doing this Photo a Day thing... every day I click the little box to "use these settings every time" so it uploads a large, centered photo. And it only seems to keep it for that session that you're logged in. Anyone else sick of clicking those little dots every day? Or did you find a secret way to keep them checked?

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

I like your style Kaye.

Yes the little boxes don't stay and you have to check them all the time even if you tell it to always use those settings.

7:17 AM  
Blogger MattO said...

I like the fact that you even saw this, let alone that you took the time to photograph it. Nice that some people still take the time to smell the roses so to speak.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Great find.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home