Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lightning

It's 5 a.m. and I'm sound asleep. Then I hear the KABOOM that wakes me up. I knew there was a line of storms with lots of lightning heading towards me from watching the news last night. So I get up, stumble and get the camera and tripod, and somehow manage to remember to set all the settings right off the bat. I took 99 shots over about 45 minutes, and got lots of bright flashes, but this was the only zigzag of lightning that I got. It's actually in focus, and I like the way it mimics the tree line. Bumped the colors around a bit and cropped just a smidge. Yay! I finally got one that I like :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Cool! We had lightning this morning, around 11am, I didn't even think about trying to get pictures of it.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Now you are an offical photographer. LOL. That isn't easy to do. great shot.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home