Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rainy Rooftops

Have we really been doing this Photo A Day thing for five months? Wow. Congrats to all of you who are still going, and thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments! :)

As for today's photo, it was taken the same day as the rainbows, at the same time... just facing the opposite direction. The sky turned an amazing shade of yellow-orange, and the reflecting colors on the porch rooftops looked neat. I'm not sure if I like the antenna there or not... it adds to the sense of the houses, but seems sort of awkward. I was trying to lean out the window in the rain and keep the camera dry to take this one, so I couldn't contort myself to keep it out of the shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home