Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fading...

Just playing around for this shot. I started out with a rubber duckie and a single light source thinking maybe I'd come up with a unique idea for this weeks challenge. Somehow, I doubt this would do well though since it's not fancy and polished and people would think I had cheated or something.

So I set the camera on the tripod, put the duck in the first spot, and pointed one light towards the right. Used the remote to open the shutter and kept it open about 5 seconds. Placed a dark sheet of paper in front of the lens, moved the duck and removed the paper for about 3 seconds. Repeated that process for the 3rd spot and only left it open for about 1 second. The hard part was getting the ducks evenly spaced.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's pretty cool.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, thats VERY cool. Well done.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home