Sunday, May 21, 2006

Passing Storm

It's been raining... and then raining some more. I know I've seen the sun sometime during the past week and a half, but it's starting to feel like maybe I haven't. Then today, finally... some wind and more rain and finally blue skies. Looking east and west was like two totally different worlds, and unfortunately the widest my lens goes is 28mm, so this was the best I could do to capture it in one shot. But, as I type the sun is shining and the skies are once again blue. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

HI Kaye, I live here too and saw this site a little different in NJ but refrashing just the same. I am going out tomorrow to shoot some in NYC the weather is supposed to be lovely the rest of the week.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Michael J. Farrand said...

Thought you might enjoy my poem "With the Passing of the Storm".

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home