Monday, May 29, 2006

ibook Cozy

The people in the fabric stores must think I'm insane. Most people carry their fabric over and know exactly how much they want of each kind, but not me. They ask how much and I reply "uhh, uhm..." , then I unroll a little bit, and ponder quickly and give them an answer in the form of a question. "Half a yard?" The results aren't bad though. Here is a little ibook cozy I made.. no patterns, no pinning. Sew, snip, flip... and voila! As for the ibook, I don't prefer it for editing picture, so I hope it looks ok :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

That is such a girlly girl thing it becomes you.
If I had something like that it would be black leather with studs on it. LOL. Guys are so....so....such....fill in the blank.

Thanks for sharing and taking a good picture.

Mike

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home