Friday, December 29, 2006

Filtered Sunset

So I got a Circular Polarizing filter for Christmas, and now that I have the right size in hand, I have to figure out what to do with it. So here is a simple sunset shot out my front window. I took too many comparison shots earlier where I wasn't using the right settings for a good picture, so this is probably the nicest of the bunch. Thanks grandpa :)

For those of you who have been doing this PaD project all year... congratulations on making it (almost)to the end. And for those few who managed to make one post every single day... wow! It's been fun seeing everyone else's photos, and many, many thanks to all who took the time to leave comments!

I'm not up for another whole year of daily photos, however, I will be working on the themed Photo A Week project along with the other DPC folks. I think I've chosen my theme (although I still have 2 days to change my mind, right?), so I'll be going with shallow dof. While Blogger has been (mostly) great for these projects, I decided to move to a different site for next year, so as of Jan 1, I'll be using my Photo A Week Project for 2007 photoblog. Hope to see everyone over there for another year of photos

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kaye

I've decided to continue my PAD instead of doing the theme project. Good luck with yours. Be sure to give me your new link when you start the new one.

Happy New Year!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Good work Kaye. Do you know you were the first to comment on my blog? I have felt close to you for a year now since you were my first. I am going to do it again. Don't think I will get every day but I will be close like this year. Happy New Year friend.

Mike

11:27 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful photo, I love my circular polarizing filter. I'll be sure to check your new photo blog.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home