Saturday, November 11, 2006

Smooth

So, you know how you go out and take a bunch of pictures, only to come home and find out that they're just not as great as you'd hoped. You keep clicking to the next one, and eventually get into a rut of 'next, next, delete, next, delete'... and then there's finally one that's worth keeping. It makes you stop, and look... and smile. Well, this is that picture from today's hike. I don't think I even looked at the last few pictures from the day.

Anyway, I was taking pictures facing the OTHER direction, and then turned around and decided this was definitely worth a shot. Hand held, on manual... I was expecting it to be horrible. What a nice surprise!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see why this is your favorite. Its gorgeous.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Ya did good kid. Love it.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh this is beautiful!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home