Wednesday, August 30, 2006

De Plane!

So, sitting in the parking lot, waiting for the little buzzer thing to let us know that there was a table available at the restaurant.. these planes kept flying over. I finally said that if it flew by again, I was grabbing the camera for a shot. And that one shot was all I got. So it's blurry, but we'll just call it artistic motion blur. I gave it a bit more of a sepia tone than the boring ugly grey that the sky was originally. I tried to salvage it, and I'm not sure that I succeeded. But, it's the only picture I took all day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Definately artistic blur. I like it.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definately artistic blur. I like it.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom says it's a C-130

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home