Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Framed (Challenge Entry)

We're in the last week of school so things have been crazy and I haven't had any time to get out and shoot anything new. I haven't gotten desperate enough to post shots of packed up classroom (yet), so here's one more picture from the weekend.

I entered a slightly different version of this shot for the "Framed" challenge at DPC, so turn back now if you don't want the spoiler. I saw these horses over in a field behind the restaurant, so grabbed the camera and clicked a few shots before one walked off. Wish I'd had a zoomier lens, but oh well :)

And now, after all that... here it is...

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's very nice, a peaceful scene.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

Nice shot.. I really like it. :)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home