Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sunrise

Yep, another day missed. Sorry everyone. So I got up this morning and as I was puttering around, I noticed the blinds were glowing orange, even though the sun wasn't up yet. I peeked outside and the sky was all kinds of neat colors, from purples and blues down to the bright oranges of sunrise. So I snapped 3 shots (which I made into a panorama) with very little editing otherwise. By the time I put the camera away and went back to look at it again, the sky was completely dark blue and cloudy. A little peaceful moment before the chaos of the day. Aaaahhhh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot! Beauty like that really is peaceful and a great way to start the day. Hope it helped you keep your sanity.

10:38 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Georgous sunrise. A great boost to your day.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

That's really beautiful.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

What a lovely sunrise. I love it when the sky is so colorful. Great capture since it doesnt last long!!
:)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a CA sunrise, although the color there can be attributed to the smog!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home