Friday, July 28, 2006

Albany at Night

So when I bought my camera at Ritz, I got coupons to go to some of their classes. Now, most of the classes are set up where any monkey could probably read the book and click "next" on the slideshow and run them. But the instructor at this particular site is fantastic. I don't think he opened the book once during a class, but mostly he just talks about real stuff and real situations and you can tell he knows his stuff and has a genuine interest in what he's doing. He also scheduled excursion classes (yes, there is a point to the rambling), and tonight we met in downtown Albany for a class on night shooting. This is one of those shots looking across the plaza. I did some perspective stuff to it so the buildings were more straight and desaturated a bit (yeah, WB was set wrong). I think you'll get a different view of the same building tomorrow since I couldn't decide which to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home